Today I decided to go to the media lab, as I felt that I was not getting anywhere with the collage cut-outs that I experimented with yesterday. I believe the reason was the scale and the flatness of my laptop screen, also the reflection of my shadow on the screen.
So, I first went into Photoshop with the help of the technician to erase the background of my still images. This also allowed me to control the amount of transparency I wanted from the images, once dropped into my video’s.
I managed to finish all the stills and drop them into my film work. But, I will need to refine everything next week. I am still not sure if I want to make one long video or put the video on three screens.